Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Fire destroys Nasarawa’s police plaza.

This morning, a fire at the POWA Plaza in Lafia destroyed property worth millions of naira.

The Tuesday morning fire was caused by an electrical spark in one of the stores.

Before the representatives of the Nasarawa State Fire Service arrived, the majority of the Nigeria Police’s belongings in the building had been destroyed.

According to an eyewitness , the fire started about 1am on Tuesday and destroyed homes worth millions of naira.

“They still could not completely put out the fire until 7am this morning when they sent some more fire fighters to the place.

“More than seven shops were affected. A tailoring shop, a boutique, a solar shop and other big businesses were burnt to ashes.

“I wonder how the business owners will survive after these huge losses that they have encountered. The government should see how to help them out of the situation.”

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

13,964FansLike
3,251FollowersFollow
2,658FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles

%d bloggers like this: