Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has given reason the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu cannot win the 2023 election.
The political activist made this known in a post shared on his Instagram page with some of the issues and allegations involving Tinubu.
Reno claimed, that Tinubu is a known drug lord who is running with a suspected Boko Haram sympathiser and his parentage, age and lineage are in doubt.
He added that Tinubu was allegedly involved in the Lekki Massacre of 2020 and his region’s socio-cultural group is against him.
He wrote: 10 Reasons Tinubu Can’t Win in 2023
1. He is a KNOWN DRUG LORD.
2. He is running in a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
3. He is running with a suspected Boko Haram sympathiser.
4. His parentage, age and lineage are in doubt.
5. He was involved in the #LekkiMassacre of 2020.
6. He lost his own home state to the PDP.
7. He is involved in a legal dispute over Alphabeta.
8. His region’s socio-cultural group, Afenifere, are against him.
9. He is seen as an architect of the Buhari administration.
10. His wife openly said ‘Igbo we no dey trust una again’.
With the above reasons, the 2023 elections are just a formality. Atiku will defeat Tinubu. No argument!